Who are we?
One is called Justine and one is called Charlie....
Justine loves all things glittery, colourful and boring rockumentry's and will easily clear a room with her music taste...
Charlie tells Justine to shut up a lot, and creates the designs you see before you..
Charlie is the star behind the show, and I think she's ace ... which means it's Justine writing this...
It happened because there are not enough real clothing vibes for real people, big or small.
Having worked in fast fashion we wanted to make a business built on sustainability, and be environmentally friendly as possible.
- Our DTG printers use only water-based inks. They're OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- Our products are organic and fair wear accredited.
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we produce is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but we dispose of ours responsibly.
- Failed prints are also unavoidable, and all products that fail quality checks are recycled and made into new items, such as carpet underlay.
- DPD, one of our delivery partners, have a carbon neutral commitment.
- As of April 2019, the packaging used to ship all orders is 100% plastic-free
- "Since day one in 2011, Stanley/Stella has embraced the Fair Wear Foundation initiatives and has been focusing on cooperating in a responsible way with its suppliers, to the benefit of all workers. Respect for the planet is also strongly rooted in our DNA, as 100% of our cotton is certified organic (by GOTS or OCS), grown without pesticides, GMOs or chemical fertilisers. Other raw materials are also highly ranked on the “sustainability scale”: recycled polyester, Modal®, Tencel®, linen, and more.
We hope you like what you see, peace n love J + C xxxx